This post is also available in: Français (French)
We help Canadians to understand their life insurance needs, and also help people to purchase the policy that exactly meets their requirements as quickly and easily as possible, at the best possible rate. There are three main types of life insurance. Term Life Insurance, Whole Life Insurance, and Universal Life Insurance. Each policy has its own distinct advantages. We will help you to determine the best type and amount for you.
A Life Insurance Policy
- Provides security for your family in case of loss
- Mortgage insurance (better than what the banks offer)
- Helps with estate planning and wealth management
- Assists with your retirement and savings plans
- Can be used for home mortgage protection
- Helps with estate preservation
- Corporate buy-sell coverage
- Key-man insurance
- RCA arrangements
- Gives you peace of mind
Term Life Insurance
- We have 10, 20, 30 & 40 year term policies available
- Lower cost compared to permanent plans
- Guaranteed to be convertible and renewable even if your health changes
- Good for short term needs such as:
- Mortgage protection
- Loans, lines of credit etc.
Permanent Life Insurance (Whole & Universal)
Permanent Life Insurance is unlike Term Life Insurance as it is permanent for as long as premiums are paid. There are several types of permanent insurance, however they can include the following:
- A cash value
- A death benefit (may be variable)
- Lifetime coverage,
- Premium offset or suspended premium options
- Can be used for wealth management and estate planning etc.
- Many more options than term insurance
- Investment options with tax deferred growth available
Are you "hard to insure"?
Not with us.
Even if you have pre-existing medical conditions or have been turned down before, you can be approved with our quick & easy process.